SUN KICH [1997] LUCKY MOUNTAIN HEY!!!!!!!!!! (JAPAN OVERSEAS)



About: "SUN is a part of Seiich Yamamoto's (Boredoms/Omoide Hatoba...) last name in Chinese characters and KICH is Tatsuya Yoshida's (Ruins). It's more than the mixture of Boredoms and Ruins!!!!! Sometimes silent like John Cage and sometimes violent and loud like volcano."

Sun Kich are:
Tatsuya Yoshida: drums, guitar, bass, piano, synthesizer
Seiichi Yamamoto: guitar, drums, casio tone, zoom, voxx, piano

Recorded at Qku Stuio in Tokyo, 1996.
Mixed by Tatsuya Yoshida and Seiichi Yamamoto.
Art direction: Seiichi Yamamoto.

MOON IT
BUY IT

1 комментарий:

Jack Celliers комментирует...

Hi! I stumbled on your blog since I am a lover of Japanese music (all kinds of it!), and you have quite interesting stuff here so I spend a time digging your blog, thanks!

Hearing the kind of music you've got here, you maybe would like my blog's last post. It's written in Spanish, but I offer something about Jun Togawa, which by the kind of stuff you have here I think you will certainly like.

www.euterpedesmelenada.blogspot.com

Cheers!